International Partner Program
Take the lead to expand computer science education in your country! As a Code.org International Partner, your organization can receive support from us to become a prominent computer science hub for your country. Build upon our experiences and best practices to build a strong community of local champions for computer science education. Connect with computer science champions in other countries. Let’s grow the global momentum behind computer science!
What you'll get from Code.org
- You’ll be able to use the official Code.org International Partner logo on your website, communications, and resources.
- We’ll help amplify your efforts through Code.org’s social media channels that reach more than 3 million people around the world.
- We’ll feature your organization’s logo on our website alongside those of other International Partners.
- We’ll provide resources that describe the best practices we’ve learned over the last four years of work expanding computer science in U.S. schools.
- You’ll be given access to an invite-only online community of global experts, including Code.org employees and fellow Code.org International Partners, who share the goal of expanding computer science education worldwide.
- You’ll receive the latest updates on exciting news, special events, program updates, useful resources, and more.
What Code.org would expect from you
- Promote computer science education in your country by hosting 3 relevant events each year
- Partner with local organizations (government agencies, non-governmental organizations, corporations, etc.) to expand awareness about the importance of computer science education
- Participate actively in Code.org's International Partner community and forum
- Act as main point of contact for individuals/organizations in your country that are interested in exploring computer science education options
- Coordinate Hour of Code campaign efforts in your country/region
- [Optional] If there is a main language that is not English in your country, provide a Lead Translator who can spend 8 to 10 hours per week on localization project management
Fill out the International Partner Program Application using this form. We will review the new applications in February of each year. Please submit your application before then.