International Partner Program
Take the lead to expand computer science education in your country!
Code.org is currently looking for international partners who wish to help grow the global momentum behind computer science by amplifying the global Hour of Code campaign in their country.
If you have plans to promote the Hour of Code campaign across your whole country, state or region by organizing multiple and wide-reaching events using Code.org and Hour of Code tutorials, we want to hear from you!
What Code.org will expect from you
- Organize an Hour of Code campaign which covers the entire country, state, or district.
- Coordinate with teacher organizations to recruit classroom teachers and their students to participate in the campaign.
- Use media / celebrities / blogs, to get online / social media / news coverage to amplify the reach of the campaign.
- Partner with other local organizations (government agencies, non-governmental organizations, corporations, etc.) to expand awareness about the importance of computer science education.
- Participate actively in Code.org's International Partner community.
- Act as a main point of contact for individuals/organizations in your country who are interested in exploring computer science education options.
- Answer an annual survey about your Hour of Code activities (format of the activities, their reach, your suggestions for the future).
What you'll get from Code.org
- You’ll be among the first to receive information about the Hour of Code campaign news and planned events, including a partner-only invitation to a Hour of Code Prep webinar in advance of the public campaign.
- We’ll feature your organization contact details on our website alongside those of other International Partners.
- We’ll help amplify your Hour of Code campaign efforts through Code.org’s social media channels.
- You’ll receive the latest updates on exciting news, special events, program updates, useful resources, and more.
- You’ll be given access to an invite-only online community of global experts, including Code.org employees and fellow Code.org International Partners, who share the goal of expanding computer science education worldwide.
Please note that this partnership opportunity is for organizations with broad reach. If you are an individual teacher, or your organization’s plans span a school, city, or a smaller scale, we welcome you to organize your Hour of Code and record it on our global map (sign-ups to open by October).
Fill out the International Hour of Code Partner Program Application using this form. We will review your application and reach out to you.