Code.org is dedicated to the vision that every student in every school should have the opportunity to learn to code.
We plan to use donated funds on the following objectives:
- Bringing Computer Science to schools - to help teachers who want to bring computer programming to their school/classroom.
- Raising awareness - to make it a broadly known national imperative to get more students learning to code
- Changing school policies - in most schools, computer science doesn't count as a real math or science. We'll help change that
- Helping students find a "school" - we aim to be the go-to destination to answer the question "where do I start?"
- Increasing participation - among women and students of color, who are sorely under-represented in computer science
Our current donors include Microsoft, Google and Amazon. However, to maintain nonprofit status, we need small donations to add up to 1/3 of our funding. Every dollar counts. We thank you in advance for any amount you could donate to Code.org
To make a donation by check, wire-transfer, or stock-transfer, contact us.
Amazon.com customers: do all your shopping at smile.amazon.com to donate a % of all purchases to Code.org
Code.org is registered as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Contributions to Code.org are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Code.org's tax identification number is 46-0858543